.All "Illustrated Lives of the Saints" are hardcover books, large (A4, 8.2x11.4 inches 21x29 cm), printed in full, vibrant color on the finest Greek/European paper in Thessaloniki.
"My Holy Queens and Princesses" is one of the most beautiful Orthodox books for your children.
You've never held in your hands an Orthodox book more lavishly illustrated.
Your daughter needs this! And so does your son!
One hundred twelve pages, 11.81X8.27 inches, hardcover.
One of the first Orthodox moms to get this book, B.B., wrote to us:
"We love this book (and My Warrior Saints)!"
"If you are thinking, I only have boys, why would I want a Queens and Princesses book? Let me say you need it! My eight-year-old son loves his copy; the text is so well written. The pictures are beautiful. And it even comes with a CD for those times when they want someone to read to them (even though they can read for themselves). He got so excited when he turned to the end of the book to see that there would be a volume 2!"
Holy Queens and Princesses featured in volume 1:
- Saint Alexandra (April 21)
- Saint Drosis (March 22)
- Saint Helen (May 21)
- Saint Theodora (February 11 and on the First Sunday of Great Lent, the Sunday of Orthodoxy)
- Saint Melangell (January 31 and May 27)
- Saint Tamara (May 1)
- Saint Olga (July 11)
- Righteous Esther (Sunday before Christmas)
- Saint Ludmila (September 16)
- Saint Barbara (December 4)
- Saint Bathilda (January 30)
- Saint Hypomone (March 13 and May 29)
Due to supply chain issues, the CD is currently unavailable and will ship separately as soon as we have it.